Script Summary: Extract list of youtube links (v0.10)
MITx Youtube Link Extractor
Extracts youtube links for an entire lecture sequence to use with
third party video downloading tools like JDownloader.
1) Navigate to the Courseware section of the website.
2) Select the week in question, and the relevant lecture sequence.
3) If applicable, temporarily disable extensions like Flashblock that prevent
the video from loading automatically.
4) Go to the Greasemonkey menu
-> User Script Commands
-> Extract youtube links
5) Watch the show. When the script is complete, you can copy the links
out of the browser window and into your youtube video download
tool of choice.