Script Summary: We don't like, we blame.
Enhanced patriarchy-blaming experience at the Facebook 'We Blame the Patriarchy' page.
- Change 'like' to 'blame'
- Blamer-appropriate advertising graphics
- Canadian blamer compliant: English and French
- Firefox: install Greasemonkey first.
- Safari: install Ninjakit. http://ss-o.net/safari/extension/NinjaKit.safar...
- Chrome: None. Chrome supports Greasemonkey scripts.
- Click the 'Install' button in the upper right hand corner of this page. ( Sometimes ads appear on the page with giant 'Download' buttons. Do not be fooled!)
- Confirm installation.
- Chrome: Click 'continue' at bottom of browser window.
- Firefox: Greasemonkey presents a big popup window.
- Safari: Ninjakit presents a popup window.
- If you wish to verify it's installed and enabled:
- In Chrome, click on the wrench in the upper right hand corner of the browser, then navigate to Settings > Extensions.
- In Firefox, click on the down arrow next to the monkey, then on Manage User Scripts.
Bugs and issues:
- Sometimes you have to reload the We Blame the Patriarchy page to trigger it. Very annoying. I'm working on it.
- One user reports no luck getting it to work with Google Chrome on Windows 7.
- The thumb is upside down again
- Ads with small icon are fixed up
- Facebook changed their HTML for like links, how very rude. Updated to reflect this
- Fixed annoying bug that clobbered 'Blame' buttons
- Fix two bugs in Windows: restored show comments and page loader
- Include all of jQuery in source
- Delete pesky links under ads
- Load ad images faster
- Google Chrome support