Script Summary: Adds display of Carb/Protein/Fat percentages to any daily food diary page. Also adds "Real Calories" calculation based off 4/4/9 algorithm. Based on "MyFitnessPal Percentages", modified by Surye to add low carb features such as net carbs. Requires the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber
Created primarily for the /r/keto community on Reddit.
Tracking source code changes and taking pull requests at: https://github.com/Surye/mfp-keto-userscript (you can fork, edit, and send a pull request all in browser, so should be simple)
Remember this script REQUIRES the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber!
- Chrome: Chrome stopped allowing scripts installed outside of their webstore. Here's two options to install them in Chrome:
- Install Tampermonkey and install the script as normal.
- Another option is to download the script to your PC locally using Save As. Then open "chrome://chrome/extensions" and drag and drop the .js file on Chrome. Here is a more detailed description of this method
- Firefox: Install Greasemonkey, then click install.
- Internet Explorer: Install Trixie, http://www.bhelpuri.net/Trixie/, though I have not tested it on IE, it should work.
Q: Food item shows up in red and says bad data?! What gives?!
A: Someone added the food item incorrectly, and put net carbs in the carbs value, and so the fiber subtracts from it, making negative carbs. Nothing I can really do about this without modifying more data than I wish to.
Q: I get NaN's in the Net Carb column!
A: It may be you didn't have all the required columns added, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings and make sure all the columns required are there (most likely, you need to add the fiber column).