Script Summary: This script adds a box where to drag-and-drop images from any webpages (and local storage) in order for these images to be searched for in the E-Hentai galleries.
This script allows one to submit images from any websites to the E-Hentai galleries search engine. Just drag-and-drop the image from the webpage (or a local folder) to the drop box this way:
The drop box can appear by clicking on the "Toggle image search" option of the Greasemonkey menu, or by using the keyboard shortcut (Alt+i by default). Some options are available in order to change the search preferences, the keyboard shortcut key, and where the search results are shown (in the current tab, new tab or new window).
- v1.3 (2013-04-04)
- Use a random multipart boundary when sending the request.
- Added some error messages when failures occur.
- Took into account the search server's name change.
- v1.2 (2012-05-12)
- Removed the delay before loading the results as the searches flood issue has been fixed on E-H.
- v1.1 (2012-01-29)
- Initial version.
- The similarity scan option won't be respected for images that are monochrome.
- Background images can't be searched.
- The search results won't be shown automatically when the NoScript addon is in use. One has to click on the "results" word in order to open them. Note that a 3 seconds delay must be respected between the end of the search request and the loading of the search results.