Script Summary: Remove unwanted notes from your Tumblr dashboard. Inspired by Tumblr Savior by bjornstar.
DOES NOT WORK WITH CHROME. If you user Chrome, please get the extension edition!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Install with the button up top!
- Open the script's source.
- Edit the arrays at the top. Enter the permalink url for any posts you want to block. You can also whitelist usernames or posts in the second array!
- If it's not working, double check that nothing in the lists is capitalized, and everything is correctly spelled.
- If the "Click here to retrieve post" prompt is the only note on the dash, the styling breaks.
- If "you have an unsaved post" is removed from the whitelist, the prompt may be blocked. DO NOT REMOVE THAT FROM THE WHITELIST FOR NOW.
- The little "+" and "♥" icons on avatars sometimes break.
- Make a proper way for it to skip the "click here to retrieve post" note, not just use the whitelist.
- Add the option to block all notes by a certain type.
- In that vein, block all reblogs without a blockquote on them (any w/o text on the dash.)
- If interest is high enough, maybe a port to a Firefox extension.