Script Summary: This script creates a new river or railroad landmarks in waze map editor in a easy way.
Current version is 12.11.05.1 and works with WME 0.7.4 (released 2012-11-05)
- install this script as greasemonkey script or chrome extension
- draw a new street but do not save the street
- add and apply a street name to define the landmarks name and width
Example: "20m Spree" creates a 20 meters width river named "Spree"
- Select the helper street
- Click the "Street to river/railroad" button
- Delete the helper street
- Edit the new landmark as you like
- Spree: https://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom= ... FTTTFTTTTT
- Nottekanal: https://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom= ... FTTTFTTTTT