Script Summary: Adds buttons to copy/paste artist credits. Saves you from having to reenter large credits multiple times. (Works in Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Epiphany.)
- Works outside of the release editor again.
- Fix brokenness since recent server update.
- Better UI.
- No longer works outside of the release editor tracklist, but hopefully this'll be fixed soon.
- Make it work on beta again (broke after jQuery upgrade)
- Don't run the script on /ws/* pages
- https:// support
- Compatibility with browsers that don't have JSON.stringify (Opera 10.10).
- Join phrases weren't working on certain pages.
- Automatically select JSON when clicking in the text fields.
- Fixed bugs and other weird behavior in the release editor.
- Works correctly now when adding a new release, and on new tracks added while editing a release.
- Added a checkbox to allow changing all credits identical to the one you're editing (in the release editor).