Script Summary: Lets you define your own custom away message for every channel
This is a greaseMonkey script for deviantArt Messaging Network (dAmn). It adds the functionality to set an individual away message for each channel you're in, as well as to set an away status in some channels while not in others.
- Commands -
- /awayhelp - Displays the help window.
- /awayall - Sets the away message for all channels the user is in (similar to dAx'/setaway).
- /awayhere - Sets the away message for the current channel (ONLY).
- /awaysummary - Displays a detailed view of all the channels in which you're away.
- /backall - Clears the away message for all the channels the user is in (similar to dAx' /setback).
- /backhere - Clears the away message for the current channel (ONLY).
Here is the list of macros that can be used anywhere in your away messages:
- %ME% - your username. (similar to /me)
- %TO% - the username of a person who triggered the away message.
- %CHANNEL% - the name of the channel in which the trigger occured (i.e. #flashers).
- %NO_MSGS% - the number of messages (the number of times someone tried to contact you) since you started being away.
- %AWAY_TIME% - this is the time when you started being away (i.e. 17:08)
- %AWAY_DURATION% - this is the duration since you started being away (i.e. 45mins)
- %RANDOMXX-YY% - where XX and YY are numerical values, generates a random number betwen XX and YY.
- The default message is "Sorry %TO%, but %ME% is away right now." and will be used if you use /awayall (or /awayhere) without any parameters.
- If you start your message with a '+' sign, (ie /awayall +some_message), then some_message will be applied to the end of default message as a reason ("Sorry %TO%, but %ME% is away right now. Reason: some_message")
- /awayall I'm sorry %TO%, but %ME% is not in the %CHANNEL%. Reason: Busy. result: I'm sorry Someone123, but ArtBIT is not in the #Flashers. Reason: Busy.
- /awayall %TO%: I'm sorry, but I'm away atm. I've been away since %AWAY_TIME%h and I'll be back in %RANDOM2-5%h. result: Someone123: I'm sorry, but I'm away atm. I've been away since 17:53h and I'll be back in 3h.