Script Summary: Displays the navigation list in the Livemap on Waze.com
When you search for a route on the Waze Livemap, a list of navigation instructions will be shown on the left-hand side instead of the live traffic reports. Click on an instruction to see it on the map.
Caveat: The instructions shown may not exactly match those on the client.
Version 0.74 - Jul 11th, 2013
- Added support for U-turns at roundabouts (thanks foxitrot)
- Fixed popup box for instructions (thanks skbun)
Version 0.72 - Jan 22nd, 2013
- Hides NONE instructions
- Added total driving time to popup
- Adds images for each turn instruction
- Shows 'next' and 'previous' links in popup
Version 0.6 - March 3rd, 2012
- first non-Beta version!
- updated URL of 'open in editor' in popup
- the 'Update Map' link opens in same location (new window)
Version 0.5 (Beta) - November 22nd, 2011
- highlight the names of streets in blue (thanks to Roberto)
- new feature to calculate the reverse route
- link to script homepage, and version number
- link in popup to edit segment in editor
Version 0.4 (Beta) - November 21st
- fixed instructions to reappear after it had been closed
Version 0.3 (Beta) - November 20th
- added total distance travelled to popup message
- corrected nth text for roundabout exits
- highlight any '0th exit' instructions in red
- added 'close' link at the bottom
Version 0.2 (Beta) - November 18th
- force turn left/right to show the street name even if unchanged
- slightly increased delay before displaying the instructions
Version 0.1 (Beta) - November 18th
- First public release
- Supports multiple routes
- Supports both NA and World servers
- No translations.
- Does not display distances.
- Does not resize with window, until a new route is shown.
- Instructions may not exactly match those on the client.
- Clicking on an instruction doesn't work on Israel server.