Script Summary: Add a few CSS rules to fix Google Reader on the center of the screen with a width of 1000px, leaving 670px for content. Also adds a few tiny esthetic tweaks to the new G+ UI.
(click images to see full size)
*Toolbar may not fit if display density is not set to cozy or compact. You can change this from the cog button.
oct 10, 2012
- Excluded Reader Play to avoid conflicts (thanks to LL25 for reporting the problem).
dic 9, 2011
- Adapted the toolbar so that it fits in compact & cozy display densities and it's vertically centered.
- Tuned shadow on bottom of left sidebar.
- Tweaked margins and increased content width from 650 to 700 pixels.
- Fixed iframes like youtube embeds from some feeds being too big.