Script Summary: Doodle or Die Colour Palette Mod by An!Ok.CAT.BOY
Copyright: 2011, Catboy Studios
License: GPL version 3 or any later version; http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Experience Sharktits Like Never Before.
This script revamps the palette interface on Doodle or Die (doodleordie.com). To help your sharktits experience get better, you get to use 57 colours instead of the standard 11, 16 of these being shades of grey and 8 of these dedicated to skin and hair.
- A 57-colour palette. The palette is also positioned at the bottom of the canvas to fit all these extra colours in.
- More brush sizes.
Things I will not add to this script
- Changing the size of the canvas. The problem is, the site itself isn't yet built to handle this, and as such, it's wise that I do not do this, it's ruining the site.
- Adding external image exploits; This is also completely ruining it and only encourages spam threads.
- A fill tool. There is no native fill function for HTML5 canvas and I'm not going to waste time doing it manually because it's just going to look like mspaint fill.
My paypal is r1ky[at]hotmail.co.uk k thx plz
New in 1.9
- Quick fix for Furryfox. Also removed some redundant lines.
New in 1.8
- Now the new site design is running, I have modified it to work faster on Chrome. I also changed the palette a tad.
New in 1.6
- Works on new site.
New in 1.5
- Submit button is moved to the right a bit.
- 2 new brush sizes.
New in 1.4
- A more refined color palette, now 3 rows long.
- Crash detection. Will reload any erroneous page that occurs - Internal Server Error, MongoError, etc.
New in 1.3
- Now renders correctly cross-platform. Blame Mozilla for pushing DOM.
- More refined size selection
New in 1.2c
- Firefox fix
New in 1.2b
- More Colors, mainly in response to a fix in the GUI
New in 1.2
- As requested, colors are now below the canvas.
- Some extra shades of grey and a couple more colors.
New in 1.1
- Fixed the cursor bug, where cursor wouldn't change properly.
- Fixed permanent tick bug.