Script Summary: Adds a couple of extra tools to make moderating busy subreddits easier.
- Allow sorting of reports/spam by age of post, karma score, number of reports.
- Select multiple things and mass approve/remove.
- Adds inline 'context' button to comments which have a parent (middle click to open in new tab).
- Adds a modqueue item count to the list of your moderated subreddits in the sidebar when viewing /r/mod pages.
- Option to automatically post a reply/PM when removing a comment/link explaining your reason. See ( http://redd.it/rmhky ) for details.
NB. On opera save the file as 'modtools.js', NOT 'modtools.user.js'
v5.2 Changelog 20/2/13:
- Prevented reasons popup opening when clicking 'ignore reports'.
v5.1 Changelog 7/10/12:
- Fixed reason leaver popup to work with new minified CSS system.
v4.6 Changelog 15/4/12:
- Added select option to select things which have had an action applied.
- Added select option to select submissions which have been tagged with link-flair.
- You can now click anywhere on a thing to check its checkbox.
- Added button on non-modqueue related pages to turn on modtools for that page (any non-actionable things will be auto-hidden).
- Actioned things are now highlighted when removed/spammed/approved.
- Keyboard shortcuts: ( Chrome: ALT + [..] Firefox: SHIFT + ALT + [..] )
- I: Invert selection
- U: Unhide all
- H: Hide selected
- S: Spam selected
- R: Remove selected
- A: Approve selected
v4.5 Changelog 7/4/12:
- Added a bunch more options for selecting things
- Added 'unhide all' button
- Moved 'select' options to a dropdown menu, (there were too many)
- Moderated subreddit list on /r/mod now displays subreddits in order of modqueue items.
v4 Changelog 31/3/12:
- Added reason leaving feature.
- Added 'select all spammed items' button to modqueue.
- Added 'select all banned users' button to modqueue.
- Added 'hide selected' button to modqueue.
v3.4 Changelog 28/3/12:
- Added modqueue item count to new moderated subreddits list
v3.2/3.3 Changelog 14/3/12:
- Added support for the new 'spam/ham' buttons.
- Added 'invert' button, to invert the selection.
- Added inline context button for comments which have a parent.
- Changed the tab-index to favour checkboxes over mod buttons.
- Changed the select all/none buttons to a checkbox.
- Added list of moderated subreddits
v3 Changelog 26/1/12:
- Added integration with flowwit ( http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/124110 ).
- Added [ open expandos ] button to open/close all expandos boxes.
v2 Changelog 25/1/12:
- Fixed sorting methods on non-compressed view.
- Added support for /about/spam/ pages.
- Changed the way additional style rules are added (to comply with greasmonkey's recent security downgrade on FF9+).