Script Summary: -=[ Power Tools for Dragons of Atlantis ]=- | Great Look & Feel | Multi-Language | Task Requirements | Wave Dragons | Recall Marches | Banned Prevention System | and more... (By La Larva, Runey, Lord Mimir, Wham, Didi, Jawz, VoiD & Orbelian)
WORKS IN FIREFOX!
Happy New Year! ;)
SUPPORT FORUM FOR THE SCRIPT
Runey - Lord Mimir - Wham - Didi - Jawz - Les - VoiD - Orbelian - La Larva
Modified from DoA Power Tools Plus v20110508a, Copyright 2011, George Jetson
Modified from DoA Power Tools Plus v20110613a, Copyright 2011, Runey
Modified from DoA Power Tools Plus v20110617a, Copyright 2011, Wham
DoA Power Tools Teamwork v20110926a, Copyright 2011, La Larva, Runey, Lord Mimir, Wham & Didi
Released under the GPL license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
DELETE COOKIES AND PERSISTENT DATA OF
YOUR BROWSER AND RESTART IT.
If that doesn't work, read the installation instructions "How to Install - Previous Requirements" share below.
If it still doesn't work, read the Bugs and Known Issues guide for details or ask in the forum.
Current LanguagesNew translations and corrections are welcome.
The template to use is in the topic "Language Template for Translations" of Discussions.
- Dutch (by Tweakit, RaBeRa & Soho)
- French (by Randalph)
- German (by Native)
- Italian (by BOARO & Primate)
- Portuguese (by The MIB)
- Russian (by Paxa)
- Spanish (by La Larva) - Ver esta pagina en español por AqUaRiUs KaMuS
How to Install - Previous RequirementsFIREFOX
e.g. "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --no-referrers
NOTE: The --no-referrers option will only work when you open Chrome from the icon you modified. It is best if you modify both the Desktop shortcut AND Taskbar shortcut.
For more information, go to: How to Block my Referers.
- Custom edition of every wave sequence
- Alliance Tab
- Cyclic attacks to different types of terrain
- Sentinel Tab
- Market Tab
- Update API Version
- Fixed Action Logs bug
- Added Ice Troops and Items Icons
- WORKS AGAIN IN FIREFOX
- Fixed another Loading issue
- Embedded Data Map for Firefox
- Changed the location of Actions Log to Info tab
- Fixed a bug with the Researches
- Fixed Loading issue
- Fixed attack in order of distance
- Fixed others bugs thanks to Lord Mimir and Wham
- Maps works again!
- Now, the Scan Map is only for Cities and Outpost. You do not need to be scanned for Camps or Wilds. (this is automatic by modifying the mas distance of each level in the Levels tab)
- Fixed issue with the Training
- XMAS Snow Fx - Merry Christmas and Happy New "last" Year!
- The backup system (backup buttons) now generates text files instead of zip file.
this means that the file name "download." (generated by the browser) are in fact. txt files
- Restore button will restore these files and the regenerated the data. (does not matter if the file is renamed. txt or not)
- Re-enable the ability to delete permanent data. (make backups of your data before using this option)
- NEW type of backup system of the coordinates of the map terrains in order to collect data.
- NEW API VERSION
- Scanning is disabled because Kabam map that changed the way this is done.
- New option for data backup map
- Fixed a mistake that caused a bug with the marches
- Fixed Training & Building issue
- Changed API Version
- Fixed Stuck issue with Attacks & Waves
- New Mode selection of the available generals ( Random selection for target levels highest that 1 and sorted by rank in case of target levels 1 )
- NEW Training Algorithm
- FIXED Training by Min Resources
- ADDED Ability to auto-set to the next level when selecting a building or research
- NEW The buildings and research that reached its maximum level now are easily identifiable
- ADDED Official Background Image
- Changed the way data is stored (Now the data between the DoA scripts are independent)
- Fixed the issue with the returns of the attacks
- Active again the possibility to train as with minimum resources option.
- UTC Clock is now displayed in the window title
- Colors were improved for better contrast
- Changed the way it's show the marches (now everything is with icons, so we can display more data)
- Changed the way it displays the remaining time, now the time units are differentiated by color
- Fixed a little problem with the calculation of the remainder of the trainings, now the value is correct
- and corrected some visual things
- Fixed a bug with AutoRefresh
- Fixed a bug with expired marches (thank Jawz)
- Fixed a small bug when showing some requirements in the trainings.
- New Look more attractive
- Fixed a bug with the Attacks without dragons
- Fixed the issue with Delete Battle Reports
- Added population data in Info
- Added Estimated time of tasks
- Status requirements now shows icons instead of text. (to optimize the limited space available)
- Changed the structure of map data (perhaps you need to clear persistent data)
- Fixed Training, Building, Research issues
- Configuration Data Structure will not be clear anymore
- New feature of training requirements
- New feature for Backup & Restore Configuration Data Structure
(Files backup in Zip, to Restore will need unzip the txt file before)
- Fixed (again) the issues with the Resources update
- Ability to show / hide the details of the marches with a click on every march
- Added button for Toggle Client Flash On/Off (by VoID)
- Returned to include all the dragons in the tab Attacks
- Less requests to the server
- Icons were completed
- Updated Data Version
- Updated Italian Translation (by Primate)
- Fixed a issue with resources update
- Fixed the issue with Training depending on available resources
- Fixed the isuue with Auto-Stop training and building
- Now the dragons in the attacks tab are unified into a single option
- More icons and visual changes
- Now work again under Firefox (by VoID)
- Fixed a issue with Building (that continue to build levels not indicated)
- Added Resources report in tab Info (by Jawz)
- New data update system, now less dependent on requests to the server.
- New icons feature ;)
- Fixed a issue with Russian translation (Thanks VoID)
- New Task Queuing Engine (better stability)
- Improved Initialization speed (with brief description of progress)
- Fixes bugs in Tasks (Build & Research)
- Collapsible windows (double click on window title)
- Ability to modify the state of the capital city wall (Defending/Hiding)
- Improved speed to Scan the Map (NOT ABUSE WITH THIS)
- Fixed issue when deleting Battle Reports (cleared after overcoming 20 to 30 reports)
- More detailed statistics (in progress)
- Fixed a bug in the check toggle for change the attack button state in Targets
- Fixed a bug with the target filter
- Disabled the Auto API Version Changer (because now is no more a number)
- API VERSION change and now is a phrase. (no more a number)
- Added back the ability to edit the maximum of marches
- Second try to fix a curious bug with accordions
- The maximum of marches is now defined by Muster Point
- Fixed a issue with the Statistics
- Fixed a bug with the Accordions
- Fixed a bug of execution with other facebook games
- Fixed issue with the Waves (sorry)
- Fixed issue with Spectral Dragon Keep
- Fixed an issue they were freezing the marches
- API Version 23 updated!
- Fixed the Auto Changer API Version feature
- Fixed a serious issue with the tasks of building.
- Fixed a bug in marches when "withdraw troops if they are encamped" was activated.
- Fixed a bug in the statistics of the items.
- Fixed a little bugs (thanks Orbidlo)
- Fixed issue with Dragons in the Waves
- Fixed the issue with the maximum of marches & troops.
- Added the possibility to choose between the language of the game or browser
- Fixed an issue when showing the details of troops in attacks
- Added option to disable the details of troops in the attacks
- Added the list of training items in the Info Tab
- Changed the way it shows the section of Waves
- Added items to the resources gathered
- Shortened a little the delay limits between attacks
Let me put it another way:
If I were the server administrator, and saw that an IP address with a specific USER_ID is making more than 100 requests in less than an hour over the same action with a frequency of 15 to 20 seconds without stopping,... is obviously thats is not a human being.
- Now, if select a Send Dragon Available is taken as requirement to send the attack
- The details of the troops sent are displayed on the attacks reports.
- in Training and Building Tabs, the items of each city/outpost come bundled accordion style.
- Fixed some issue with the marches recall
- Fixed more issues in Training section
- Added a nice ScrollBars
- Fixed Building issue (tested)
- Fixed Spectral Ruins issue (tested)
- Fixed Training issue (tested)
- Fixed Scroll issue of Task tab
- Fixed issue in Building tab
- Fixed again the initialization. (takes more time but works)
- Fixed the initialization issue. (K-bam increased the security)
- Added Spectral Ruins Outpost for buildings and research.
- Improved functionality of the training to reflect the reality of flash game
- Fixed a bug when the dragons attacks
- Improvement in the selection of the next target to attack contemplating the available troops.
- Added Dragons in Attacks tab (by Didi)
- Added selection of types of targets in Levels subtab (by Didi)
- Fixed issues in Dragon Waves & Attacks (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed a bug in Building (by Didi)
- and some other things that now I can't remember ;)
v2011.1104c_beta: (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed issues with Battle Reports
- Fixed issues with Marches that are encamped
- Track the new talismans if a report has them
- Improvements in speed when the script add the information on screen
v2011.1104b_beta: (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed issues with the Initialization (Error 504)
v2011.1104a_beta: (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed issues with recurrence of attacks on the same coordinates
- Fixed issues in the marches when they freeze or vanishing
- Fixed some issues when scan the map
- Fixed a bug by deleting the battle reports
- Fixed a bug with Wildernesses in scan results
- Complete correction with respect to data provided by scanning the map.
- Now the data is accurately captured.
- Disable (Temporarily) the Spectral Ruins Outpost until further notice
- Fixed another bug from Building tab
- Fixed building issue
- Fixed Tab Training issue (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed Aerial Combat requirements checks (by Lord Mimir)
- Removed the Spy troop from Levels tab because the way to sending a spy is another.
- Fixed color order in Levels tab
- Fixed Initialization issue (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed the problem with the new Outposts (by Lord Mimir)
- Fixed a bug in Dragons waves (by Lord Mimir)
Thank you very much Lord Mimir!!
- Fixed more pending bugs
- New AutoFix API version feature
- New MapViewer system (now work properly)
- Added "encamped" marches in Attacks tab
- New ability to filter targets (Cities, Outpost & Wildernesses)
- Fixed most bugs of previews versions
- Fixed Initialization problem (Error 509)
- Fixed Research bug
- New ScanMap System (Beta version)
- Fixed all reported bugs
- New Initialization System
- Re-call of Troops feature
- Auto Re-call of Encamped Troops feature
- Auto Abandon Wildernesses feature
- Multi Realm & User Data Storage (thanks Runey)
- Added Row for Levels 11
- Added jQuery and jQuery UI framework
- OK... This is a cute version number .. should operate properly.
- Fixed the serious bug in the attacks and waves (sorry guys)
- Fixed AutoRefresh features
- Added more translations
- Fixed problem with the v20011008a
- Added AutoRefresh feature (after not detect any movement of the mouse every X minutes)
- Added a button to Clear Permanent Data(if it is needed. Requires page refresh)
- New MetaData Block (by Runey)
- Fixed problem with the system of attacks
- New algorithm for the prevention of deadlock caused by the server (Max: 50 attacks per hour)
- Now works properly in Google Plus
- New verification system on changes in the data structure of the script. (now it's not necessary delete the Permanent Data browser. This is done automatically when needed
- Added all missing translations
- for the purpose of test attacking errors in the logs
- Added Dragons in the waves attacks
- Attack system modified to try prevent server blocks
- and many errors have been Fixed!!
- Fixed Wave Stats
- Fixed the problem of Scroll in the Jobs Info
- Now we have the real title of the script Again!!! ;)
- New window dragged system (more smooth, stable and nice)
- More protection system anti-block
Know Bug: may not save the positions of the window. I'm working on it.
- Fixed the Google+ and Chrome issues (by Runey)
- Fixed attacking city name in marches (in Waves & Auto-Attack)
- Fixed a problem that to execute the script on websites that do not should. (by Runey)
- Fixed a problem loading the script in Google plus (by Runey)
- Added French translation by Randalph
- Fixed city name in marches returns (Swamp bug)
- Fixed a bug with sending marches (bug emptying the queue)
- Fixed a bug in the section of building with the selection of levels
- Added German Lang translation by Native
- Added some translations forgotten
- more visual styles
- Updated to Game API 18
- fixes some reported bugs (thanks)
- added some visual features
- Now Work in Firefox!!!
- New option to select the search Radius of targets (5 to 60)
- Some bugs fixed
- and some visual corrections
- Now it REALY works ... there was a serious error with the native language ... my
- fault for not checking that. My apologies to all!
- German translation added
- Temporary fix for strange bug in Translations (I Hope!)
- Now is working... the file was not uploaded correctly!!!
v2011.0926a_beta: Based on DoA Power Tools Plus v20110919a_ALPHA (by Runey)
- Facebook Style
- New Multi-Language system
- New Search on Map System
- New reporting system requirements (Training & Research)
- New Targets system for Auto-Attack
- New Console Log
- Full & Easy UID in everywhere
- Protoaculous.1.9 framework