Script Summary: Converts Meetup.com's old HTML upload page to use HTML5 multiple file upload. No more Adobe Flash!
Sick of Meetup.com's miserable Adobe Flash uploader, but still want to upload multiple files quickly and easily?
This script let's you your modern browser's HTML5 capabilities to quickly and easily upload multiple photos---without crashing, errors, or other Flash-related mayhem!
1. Go to the "Old Upload Form" for your Meetup group or album. This can be tricky to get to, but the URL looks like:
2. Make sure you've selected the right album.
3. You should only see one file upload widget (the "Old Upload Form", before this script, had 10).
4. Click it, and you'll notice you can select multiple photos you want to upload. Go ahead and do so.
5. After you're done selecting and dismiss the widget, the page will now tell you which photos you'll be uploading.
6. Click upload to start uploading photos.
Version 2.1: Fixes a problem w/ Scriptish and Firefox 22+
Version 2.0 adds support for Google Chrome.