Script Summary: Shows larger version of thumbnails.
|open popup||move mouse cursor over thumbnail|
|close popup||move cursor off thumbnail, click, zoom out fully, ...|
|activate zoom||right-click or tap shift while popup is visible|
|adjust zoom||mouse wheel up/down to zoom in/out|
|open image in new tab||press "t" while popup is visible|
|flip through imgur/minus album||mouse wheel, j/k or left/right keys|
|deactivate until page reload||press escape while popup is visible|
|suppress/freeze popup||hold down shift while entering/leaving thumbnail|
|change settings||monkey toolbar icon -> "User Script Commands" -> "Set up..."|
500px, abload, amazon, coppermine photo galleries, cweb-pix, depic, deviantart, dropbox, ebay, euro-pic, facebook, fastpic, firepic, flickr, gfycat, hotimg, imagearn, imagebam, imageban, imagebunk, imagefap, imagepix, imagepdb, imagescream, imageshack, imageshimage, imageshost, imageteam, imagetwist, imageupper, imagevenue, imagewaste, imagezilla, imdb, imgbox, imgchili, imgearn, imgflare, imggoo, imgjet, imgmoney, imgpaying, imgnova, imgproof, imgrill, imgserve, imgspice, imgsure, imgtheif, imgur, instagram, istoreimg, itmages, hostingkartinok, last.fm, lazygirls, ld-host, listal, lostpic, minus, modelmayhem, panoramio, photobucket, photosex, pic4all, piccy, picturescream, picsee, pimpandhost, pixhost, pixhub, pixroute, pixsor, posteram, postimage, radikal, screenlist, seevine, sharenxs, soundcloud, stooorage, swoopic, turboimagehost, twitpic, twitter, upix, viewer.php, vine, vBulletin attachments, wikipedia (and similiar), youtube - How to add more?
- Image dimensions and zoom level are shown in the title bar of your browser window.
- Some sites require an anti-hotlinking workaround. You'll see a percentage bar when it's being used.
- Whether videos will play or not depends on the HTML5 support in your browser and the restrictiveness of installed content-blocking software.
- Facebook: Popup in photo viewer requires manual activation with ctrl or right click.
- Should the script get in your way, add the affected website to your script manager's exclude list.
Firefox: "Add-ons" -> "User Scripts" -> "Options" and write something like
- Icon taken from Developer Kit by Burak Ozturk.
- State name and version of your browser and script manager.
- Provide a web address where I can see the problem for myself. A domain name is not enough.
- Be as specific as possible. I need to know where to look.
|2014-03-08||Hosts: added support for links to vBulletin attachments, updated soundcloud, Zoom activation: new option "automatically" (starts popup in zoom mode), Core: vim/sed-inspired syntax for URL substitutions (|
|2014-02-22||Hosts: updated listal, vine and imgur albums, Interface: added option to disable kill switch, Core: force loading to stop on popup closing|
|2014-02-19||Hosts: added imgflare, imgearn and imgspice, Core: improved parsing of URLs and gallery definitions|
|2014-02-06||Hosts: updated imgur, Custom CSS: allow arbitrary rule sets and not just declarations for popup (how-to is linked in settings dialog)|
|2014-01-26||Hosts: added basic support for HTML5 video (links to gfycat, instagram and vine, custom host rules may point to source elements and return webm/mp4 URLs), also updated firepic and added imggoo, imgpaying, istoreimg, tinypix, Coppermine photo galleries and MediaWiki sites like wikia|