Script Summary: Hides selected users' posts in rockclimbing.com forums.
Important: If you have a prior version of this killfile script installed, uninstall or disable it before installing this script.
- This script will only run on the Firefox browser, and you must have the Firefox Greasemonkey extension installed.
- If you don't have Firefox, you can download it here.
- After downloading and installing Firefox, you must separately download and install Greasemonkey. You can download it from here.
- Once you have Firefox and Greasemonkey installed, click here to install the killfile. A dialog box will open. Click the "Install" button.
- Add users to your killfile to prevent their posts from appearing in forum threads.
- To add users to your killfile, do one of the following
- Click on the "Add to killfile" link on any of the user's posts.
- Click on the "Add to killfile" link on the user's profile page.
- When viewing forums, click on "Killfile" on the bar near the top of the page. This will take you to your killfile page, where you'll find an "Add user" box in which you can type the user's name.
- To remove users from your killfile:
- Click on the "Remove from killfile" link on the user's profile page.
- Click on the "Remove" link next the user's name on your killfile page.
- You can optionally block topics from appearing on your My Topics or Recent Posts page when the last poster to the topic is one of your killfiled users. Enable these options by using the checkboxes on your killfie page.