Script Summary: Hides Wikipedia left-side menu, thus saving display real-estate.
Wiki-Minimal saves display real-estate while reading Wikipedia articles
It clears most of Wikipedia's messy menus - leaving more room for actual text.
Makes reading on laptops, or small screens, much easier.
It's available on most-all left-to-right languages (en, es, pt, ru, uk, fr...)
* Hides the left-side menu on article pages
* A thin tab will pop the old menu on-hover
* Only article pages are affected;
"managerial" pages - such as the Main and the Search pages, are not affected.
* It adds a minimized Wiki-Logo, linking to the Main page.
* It is also active under the secured (SSL) copy of Wikipedia.
[UPDATE 03-03-2013: Improved and tested to work on all modern browsers - FF 19, Chrome 25]
Please, tell me what you think.
How could this be improved?
What was wrong with the script?