Script Summary: Change the color of Google top bar or hide it completely, with a simple and easy to use GUI (Graphic User Interface) for GreaseMonkey.
License: GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
This script can hide or change the color of Google top bar from its default value to another color.
The script comes with a simple and beautiful GUI (Graphic User Interface) that can be accessed by Greasemonkey > User Script commands > Change Google bar color, with many other features.
I spent a lot of time in order to write this script, so please if you find my script useful for you, give it 5 stars and good review, or favorite it and share it with your friends.
New version: 3.1
- Some bug fixes in the drop-down menu.
- Improvements in saving.
New version: 3.0
- A new, simple and nice GUI.
- Realtime preview (Changes appears as soon as you select a different color).
- Save and reset features.
- Ability to hide and show Google top bar.
- Up to 147 color to choose between them.
New version: 2.1.2
- Added compatibility with other Google services like Google accounts.
New version: 2.1.1
- Bug fixed in profiles.google.com.
New version: 2.1
New version: 2.0!
- Code completely reformatted and size reduced.
- the script now is working with most Google services (reader,calendar,scholar,images,groups,news,translate,maps...).
- Gmail is excluded because everyone can choose his preferred theme.
- Google Ejabat (Arabic) is also excluded because it doesn't have any top bar.