Script Summary: Find which page of Google search results contains your site, for a given search phrase.
to find your site. Adds a "Find My Site!" button to Google search.
Currently requires Firefox version 3.5 or greater.
Does not work from iGoogle home page, but appears after search.
Does not work with Google Instant enabled.
* 1.11 - Fixed display issues with Google's new look. (still in progress)
* 1.10 - Improved xpath searches. Cleaned up button for Google Instant.
* 1.9 - Fixed display bug on search results page where button wouldn't display inline when window width was smaller
* 1.8 - Added auto-removal of www. from domain being searched for
* 1.7 - Added support for highlighting video results.
* 1.6 - Added auto-removal of http:// and https:// from domain being searched for
* 1.5 - Added error notice for Google Instant Search users.
* 1.4 - Remembered to add maximum page limit to prevent infinite searching.
- Fixed bug where highlight box was sometimes not getting displayed.
* 1.3 - Updated alert boxes.
- Tweaked end-of-search behavior.
* 1.2 - Added highlight box around result containing domain searched for.
* 1.1 - Added overall rank to search result alert.
- Removed debugging lines.
* 1.0 - Initial version.