Script Summary: Enhancements and bug fixes for Kingdoms of Camelot. This is a new version which is being actively maintained by the official KoC Scripters team of programmers!
KOC Power Tools - Official KoC Scripters Edition by Koc Scripters is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://code.google.com/p/koc-power-tools/
Who are the "KoC Scripters"?KoC Power Tools was created by the amazing George Jetson, and we have stepped up to continue and expand upon his work. This version of KoC Power Tools is actively developed by a team of programmers via the KoC Power Tools Google Code open-source project. This "KoC Scripters" userscripts.org account is a shared account designed for the purpose of publicly publishing any new updates to KoC Power Tools and KoC Power Bot. A number of us programmers share access to this account, so the updates found here are not limited to just one person.
Utilities for Kingdoms of Camelot on Facebook.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Power Tools is intended for use with KOC Power BOT, which is designed to handle all of the more automated aspects of the gameplay.|
Encamped tab: Shows you the exact number of troops (and knights) encamped in each of your embassies
Info tab: A quick-reference of various stats and a simple distance calculator.
Players tab: Search for players and/or alliance members. Sort list of alliance members by various parameters including distance from your cities.
Knights tab: Show stats about all your knights and EASILY assign skill points.
Wilds tab: Show stats about all your wildernesses and EASILY set traps and mercenary levels.
Options tab: Allows you to enable/disable various features and KofC bug fixes!
Messages tab: Search through your inbox or reports for messages.
Alliance tab: Search and sort alliance list.
Tower tab: Automatically searches alliance reports and sends alerts.
- KofC bug fixes:
- Fix tower alert to show exact target. If it's a wilderness, the coords of the wild will be shown.
- Keep map coordinate box/bookmarks on top of troop activity.
- Enhanced Alliance Reports. More intuitive layout. More information displayed. Attacks against alliance members show in red. Normal barbarian and wild attacks in gray. Attacks against owned wilds or friendly alliances in brown/bold.
- Enhanced Messaging features. Includes a 'forward' button to easily forward any inbox message to another player. Also, an 'all officers' button in message compose window which allows you to send a message to all officers in your alliance.
- Enhanced page navigation for messages and reports. Fixes KofC's clumsy and bug-ridden pagination. Allows you to go directly to any page and fixes the back button to return you to the page you were on.
- Map fix
- Bookmarks fix
- Update chatstuff to catch new tower post from powerbot
- Fetch moderator info
- New calterfunc
- New city buttons (alpha stage)
- Fixed option to disable facebook profile picture
- Changed order of loading functions
- Add function to use facebook profile pictures in chat
- Fix TR march size buff calculation in koc march screen
- Fix for FF17
- Update for Briton and Fey troops
- Fix for player search
- Add function for mini refresh (more info in forums)
- Add auto build wall
- Update march tab
- Fix train tab bug with bloodthorn
- Fix script loading bug in game
- Show friendly and hostiles in players tab
- Updated train tab for ascended cities
- Updated scripters list
- Addded bloodthorn to reports popup
- Added glory gain to reports popup
- Add troop stats in battle field
- Add total might loss
- Add abandon button in wilderness tab
- Add dismiss knight button in knight tab
- Add delete wild/barb/transport button
- Add troop training time estimates
- Fix train tab for ascended cities
- Fixed wrong building id in overview tab
- Fix march size buff only work on first preset
- Fix bug in march tab march size buff
- Add report scanner
- Fix knight tab adding 0 skill points
- Add bloodthorn troop to resource view
- Fix march tab account for TR march size buff
- Fixed fetch report hyperlink issue
- KOC bugfix for reassign button on map
- Added delete gifts button in inbox
- Fixed transparency not working
- Added throne room display in alliance reports
- Fixed tower alarm going off in global
- Fixed whisper alert
- Fixed knights tab adding more than 255 skill points
- Add city picker in march tab
- Add option for auto select knight in march tab
- Fixed overview tab overflow option not working
- Fixed whisper and tower alert to use locally cached file
- Fixed battle rounds not showing in alliance report
- Fixed kocscripters logo displaying incorrectly
- Removed old bugfixes (that have been fixed by kabam)
- Fixed info tab cottage and barracks total display
- Fix info tab foreman politics display
- Added reassign to march tab
- Fixed march tab messing up resource info
- Added color code to reports tab
- Added sort ascending and descending for alliance tab
- Changed to two rows tab display
- Fixed whisper alert
- Updated knights tab
- Added 8th city crest info
- Added troop train time estimates in info tab
- Added march tab
- Added glory to alliance tab
- Fixed display battle rounds
- Fixed display delete and post to chat buttons
- Fixed chat colors gone
- Enhanced tournament tab
- Added check update now button
- Add enhanced view members option
- Fixed unit might undefined
- Fixed tower alert background
- Fixed global background
- Added alliance chat background option
- Fixed colors option
- Fixed bug preventing powertools from loading
- Added Colors tab
- Added Tournament tab
- Added option to enable/disable update
- Added resource speed up for troop training
- Added aetherstone to overview tab
- Added troop total in overview tab
- Fixed bugs with firefox 7
- Fixed subtabs not saving
- Fixed display #of rounds
- Removed outdated koc bug fixes
- Added post report id to chat function (for report hotlink aka Tap report)
- Enhanced look and usability of reports tab
- Fetch report box more readable and added unit names
- Changed GMT clock to fit into header space
- Fixes for level 12 castle and other bugs in overview tab
- Added User changeable colors
- Added clickable "dots" on the alliance map
- Added Report in Chat Hotlink
- Added view cities on map on alliance search
- Added colors for city deed on crest info
- Added grey background for Alliance Leaders
- Fixed incoming button
- Fixed AA buttons not showing
- Fixed number of wilds for castle 11/12 in overview/wild tab
- Moved 'update' button from marches button to troops button
- Added Recoded the Overview Tab.
- Added part of info Tab to Overview Tab.
- Added Info Tab is now Map.
- Fixed Distance calculator Players Map.
- Fixed 'members' giving a undefined in players and Alliance Tab
- Added Fix for Message icons (old layout)
- Added hitting enter in players tab launches search
- Added info to debug button (Thx to Charles Brown)
- Fixed clickable coords
- Added speedup's in the Train tab
- Added lookup for UID
- Added link to koc.dunno in search
- Made a few tabs multilingual :)
- Added builds tab
- Added city selector in search tab changes city
- Added food total in overview tab
- Fixed train time in train tab (hope i got it)
- Fixed not opening in messages tab
- Fixed not searching in all pages in messages tab
- Added clickable coords in Marches subtab
- Added cancel troops button in train tab
- Added cancel defenses button in train tab
- Added red background to tower alert
- Added diplomacies in alliance tab
- Fixed sound on wild attack
- Fixed sound alert on whisper send
- Fixed sound alert on whisper copied in chat
- Fixed color on whisper copied in chat
- Changed Some cosmetic changes in Marches subtab
- Troops in training in overview tab
- Added function to plot image on province map
- Added sound alert on whisper
- Added sound alert on tower alert in chat
- Clickable coords in messages tab
- Added number of cities in alliance tab
- Sort on cities and position in alliance tab
- Removed blinking of 'defending' in overview
- Added List Alliance button in player tab
- Fixed 'online' status in player search leaderboard
- Fixed wild number for lvl11 castle
- Added Alliance tab
- Completly rewritten messages tab:
- more info on reports
- open the details of reports (EVEN REINFORCEMENTS !!!)
- Added 'unit info' on info tab
- Attempted to fix issue with missing "Tools" tab that some users were reporting
- NEW: Messages tab (experimental)
- Players tab: added online status
- Train tab: minor cosmetic changes
- Train tab: show limiting resource in red
- Train tab: allow cancel
- Overview tab: Added display options
- Overview tab: Added option to include troops in training
- KOC version and debug button moved to info tab
- Remember currently selected march tab on refresh
- Changed image URLs to embedded data
- Fixed: missing 'forward' and 'all officers' buttons (hopefully)
- Fixed: missing 'forward' and 'all officers' buttons
- Fixed: show reinforcement as reinforcement instead of attack in alliance reports.
- NEW: Chat: global messages in pink / clickable coords / click on player's icon to whisper
- NEW: Option to keep map coords/bookmarks box on top of troop activity (KofC bug fix)
- NEW: Don't auto-select a knight in reassign/transport screens! (KofC bug fix)
- NEW: Delete button when viewing report
- NEW: Added rpt # to enhanced alliance report list
- NEW: Added '# rounds' to battle reports
- NEW: Added error display/recovery when viewing alliance battle report (reins reports)
- NEW: Added city province name to overview
- NEW: Made room for 7th city on overview page
- NEW: Added option for attack city picker
- Limited unit names to 16 characters in info tab
- Attack city picker now shows for transport, reassign and reinforce ONLY
- Added 'scripts' to debug win
- Changes for KofC attack dialog changes on 2011-02-17
- NEW: Added KOC version display to bottom of Overview tab
- NEW: City coordinates clickable on Overview tab
- NEW: remembers currently selected tab on refresh
- New option: Hide window when clicking on map coordinates.
- New option: Display GMT (UTC) time next to 'Camelot Time'
- Fixed XX/XX slots embassy slots available when posting alert to chat
- Anti cheat detection added (removed IDs of DOM elements that they look for)
- Added random delay in training to look more human.
- Script update check added
- Added enhanced page navigation in reports and messages
- Added warning if you attempt to march to location 0,0
- You can now assign skill points to any role in the Knights tab
- Added clickable coordinates in enhanced alliance reports.
- Now compatible with Grease Monkey 0.9.0
- Windows cooperate with KOC Power BOT
- Removed search tab (now available in Power BOT)
- Fixed spurious hangs during training.
- Fixed alliance reports for new KofC format
Dec 9, 2010: Fixed Overview tab if a city didn't have a wall. Added 'marching' status to knights tab. Allow assigning combat points to role-assigned knights. Added check for dependency 'prototype.js'.
Dec 7, 2010: Added Knights tab. Fixed problem showing food usage if there was no Steward knight.
Dec 4, 2010: Reworked 'Train' tab. Made room for 6th city on Overview tab. Added wall queue time to Overview. Added food usage info to Overview tab with configurable 'red' warning. Added province map to Info tab. Added leaderboard lookup to player search. Main window is now movable (mouse drag). Remembers window open state on refresh.
Nov 23, 2010: Improved speed training/cancel for some users. Added distance calculator to info screen. Added target selector buttons to attack screen. Map coordinates are now clickable in search results. Added 'All' to wild search options. Added 'To all officers' button in message compose window and 'forward' button to inbox.
Nov 20, 2010: Added 'Players' tab. Added option to allow/disallow other scripts to change the format of alliance reports. Added check to 'Speed' tab (formerly '4x' tab) to check if building and research prerequisites are met for each troops type. Fixed a few minor bugs.
Nov 14, 2010: Added Enhanced alliance reports! Fixed overview screen for unallied players. Fixed time display for users with incorrect system time.
Nov 11, 2010: Added automatic posting of tower alerts to alliance chat (disabled by default). Added 'coords only' option to search display. Possibly fixed problem with Power button not showing up for some users. Fixed bug which caused some functions to fail when switching tabs while search was running.
Nov 9, 2010: Added 'Info' screen. Added bug fix for false tower reports. Added feature to show # of messages separately from # of reports on the Messages icon.
Nov 7, 2010: Added Options screen with KofC bug fixes. Added trace code to 4x training.
Nov 6, 2010: Fixed minor bug in map search algorithm. Cosmetic changes.
Nov 4, 2010: Added speed selector (2x-10x) to '4x' screen. Fixed problem with 'Cancellation can not be done at this time' error. Fixed issue if city has less than 32 buildings.
Nov 2, 2010: Added knight and wilds summary to Overview page. Added Wilderness search. Added retries on 'excess traffic' errors.