Script Summary: Tools for Dragons of Atlantis
Works with firefox (with Grease Monkey), or in Chrome!
|IMPORTANT NOTE: Power Tools provides automated functions to launch attacks. Please do not abuse this feature! While Power Tools uses slightly less network activity than the DOA flash application itself for the same functions that you may do manually, automating the attacks makes it very easy to abuse DOA's servers. Please do not attack camps and wilds unless you need food or specific items. Using the automated attacks just for the purpose of accumulating unneeded items may put too much stress on the DOA servers at this time.|
- Fix camp attack stats (NaN bug)
- Fix for Facebook bug - frame height
- More error reporting on startup to try to determine why Tools is not working for some users/domains
- Added more building types to auto-build tab.
- Improved startup code which MAY help users having 'SWF not found' error.
- Fix for 'X-S3-AWS header' Kabam defeat. Kudos to Sabotage for showing me a good way to decompile the flash code!
- Collect resources at multiple outposts.
- Better fix for latest attempt to disable Tools. The holes are being plugged, only a couple left that DOA can do without major changes to their client/server code.
- Fix for latest attempt to disable Tools
- Better fix for DOA changes in DOM
- Fixed march time (marches taking longer than they should)
- auto-build: check city before building lvl6+ (prevent CG usage from user building level 9 manually)
- Fixed problem which caused camp attack to stop, requiring refresh to restart it
- Added max marches config to ant attack
- Fix for DOA changes in DOM
- Disabled debugging code that popped up js alerts (Missing March, etc)
- Fixed Names translation to handle unknown names
- Fixed bug where messages weren't deleted on refresh
- Blink tools button when window is closed
- Added spies to wave attack troop config
- Display error dialog if fatal error on startup
- Periodically check for script update and notify user
- Fixed issues with auto-build
- Fixed session id issues
- Added code to NOT retry on certain n/w errors
- Added friendlier feedback if unable to start up
- Significantly reduced n/w traffic
- Added Waves tab
- Fixed for Kabam changes to disable bot
- Fixed n/w bugs
- Added retry dialog on n/w error
- Added stats to camp attacks
- Fix for facebook layout changes (widescreen)