* 5 stars (EXCELLENT) - Not only does everything it claims, but it is significantly more useful than scripts of similar nature. This script is likely to be one you use often and you highly recommend it.
* 4 stars (GOOD) - Useful and easy to use, though not necessarily special. This script is recommended but may be more suited for some people over others.
* 3 stars (PASSABLE) - May have some design issues and/or some missing features. Any problems it has are not drastic enough to recommend against, and some people may still find it useful. Recommended for those who need it and are willing to give it a try.
* 2 stars (POOR) - Script is of low quality, usability, or just doesn't do what it says it should. You are recommending against this script, while noting that it might have some redeeming value for a few people.
* 1 star (BAD) - Script either doesn't work correctly or is utterly useless. You can't think of any significant reason why someone should give it a try and are recommending that it be avoided completely.
I don't use geocaching website but rating this off structure and coding style very nice!!! Please forgive the amo standardized wording for the rating as it sometimes can seem a bit harsh. :)