this is suppose to be default style for uso's. :D
It should change the site style completely and not just some features.
Glad to see this works again and is so much better than last time I used it. Great work!
I thought at first this would change the site's look entirely, now I see what it's really supposed to do and I say it is a good fix.
I wanted a bit more, but since this is really just a fix, it's good enough.
Userscripts.org is looking a lot better now, thanks!
- 5 stars (EXCELLENT) - Not only does everything it claims, but it is significantly more useful than scripts of similar nature. This script is likely to be one you use often and you highly recommend it.
- 4 stars (GOOD) - Useful and easy to use, though not necessarily special. This script is recommended but may be more suited for some people over others.
- 3 stars (PASSABLE) - May have some design issues and/or some missing features. Any problems it has are not drastic enough to recommend against, and some people may still find it useful. Recommended for those who need it and are willing to give it a try.
- 2 stars (POOR) - Script is of low quality, usability, or just doesn't do what it says it should. You are recommending against this script, while noting that it might have some redeeming value for a few people.
- 1 star (BAD) - Script either doesn't work correctly or is utterly useless. You can't think of any significant reason why someone should give it a try and are recommending that it be avoided completely.
See this topic for specifics.
Just thought I'd show my appreciation by refreshing the review and possibly a new suggestion/comment! :) * 29