Must not be doing something right as I do not see this when on fanfiction.net.
All I am getting are the basic controls that change the fonts and color of the background.
Please someone help.
It's a great script that helped me a lot! Thank you!
It does everything the author of the script claims it does.
(1) A button is added, so that you can choose to "export" all chapters of the story onto one page.
(2) A button is added so that you can add a header to each chapter. (Since, presumably, they're all on one page, now.)
(3) A button is added so that you can add a chapter "index" (or a table of contents) to the beginning of the story. This is VERY useful; it allows you to jump quickly between chapters. Ex: Let's say you've exported the story to one page, and you're down at chapter 17, but you want to go back and check something from Chapter 9... you can hit your keyboard's "Home" button, which takes you to the top of the page, then you can click on the "Index's" button for Chapter 9. Repeat that, to get back to Chapter 17.
(4) A button is added so that you can see ONLY the text of the story. This is great for small screens (i.e. netbooks).
(5) If you save the webpage, after having exported the story to one page/added headers & the index, then the saved page will retain all of those page elements. XD
I really love this script, as it made my FF.net reading that much easier. I appreciate the ease with which the script executes, and how it allows me to export the entire story file or just headers.
Easy use, no configuration. Nicely done.
I love this script. It works great, and does exactly what I need it to do.
Although I did make the export story button also call the export chapter button so it is a nice clean interface. :)
To do that change
As promised, I'm giving this script 5 stars.
This script rocks!!