optimized my Base for around 30k/h Energy. <3>
The CnCOpt-Page is an website, which displays an base - any base from a player, or from the forgotten.
This script exports a base to the website from CNCOpt.
There you can analyse the base - it isnt very intuitive, but powerful, when you get into the features.
* Dont use the optimizer. The results arent good (often).
* The calculated numbers are not correct, but you can get a trend.
* drag&drop buildings in your base, or sell and build buildings. You can see, wheter you would incrase production
* On Energy-Base, delete all credit-production-buildings, then hold down the SHIFT-Key. You should upgrade green fields with priority.
* In the upper right corner is a link-Button. Use the first shortlink, to show your alliance the base (e.g. in chat or forum).
And dont miss the upgrade-info: Hold down the SHIFT-Button, to see, which building you should upgrade.
And, with the shortlinks, you get a nice way, to show bases (+deff +Off) to other players in the ally-chat).
Base: Spartan Farm
Alliance: 59th Zone Operators
Results of using the script:
Tiberium / Crystal / Power / Credit
Resource Package: 33 17 13 8
Continuous Prod: 17 11 26 20
Resource Package: 32 17 13 8
Continuous Prod: 20 6 22 19
33/ 32 tib
17 17 cry
13 13 pow
8 8 cred
and u decide but I aint happy :-(