Bringing cross-browser evangelism to USO.
Scripts that work in Opera and discussions/guides on how to make your scripts cross-browser.
Group name and scope change
This group was originally called "Cross-browser userscripts". I decided to change the name because:
- There was already a group called "Google Chrome userscripts" so they kinda clashed - no point in diluting work over two groups.
- This group only had two members - me and someone who was already a member of the Chrome one.
- The only other person to voice an interest in this group other than I was an Opera user.
- I'm an Opera user and don't know very much about other browsers' userscript APIs.
What's this group for?
The aims of this group are:
- To make a good reference list of quality cross-browser scripts that are already on USO and Opera compatible (quality only mind you)
- To discuss issues with making scripts Opera compatible
- To write some guides on creating Opera compatible scripts
- To nominate some really good quality popular Greasemonkey-only scripts here for cross-browser adaptation
Other users of this group
If this group gains some more users, it's purpose(s) will hopefully change to whatever those users want to do with it, so feel free to throw any of the above "aims" out the window.