Implemented several requests and am planning several other features/fixes thanks to your input.
I think the new feedback tab has worked out pretty good. I dislike that it requires a new user account with uservoice (the service that I'm using), but it was much quicker than implementing the service myself, allowing me to focus on fixing the site.
So far the fixed list includes:
- unmonitoring of topics in the forum works
- don't allow flash embeds in comments/forums
- show the time a userscript was uploaded as well as the last update time
- fixed logged exceptions rails plugin so admins can see when issues occur
- comments are editable
- users can delete their own comments
- comment creation/editing uses forum bottom box style
- a link to add a comment at the top of the userscript's comment list
- updated links to beast (forum software) and famfamfam (icons)
- remove users who haven't verified their email (unactivated) after 3 days
- expose comment feed on userscripts page
- expose feeds of updates to your favorite scripts and comments on all your scripts (see /users/me after you login)
I plan to keep fixing things as fast as possible, so keep telling me what needs fixed.
You could comment on this post if you were logged in.